Instagram Feed

Thursday, October 09, 2014

The trip begins

So the portent is ominous. A good friend called me this morning and said 'don't go, or at least delay a week'. He has been right before so that kind of puts me at a little on edge. Hope we don't land into the middle of the biggest typhoon ever recorded or that Tokyo ends up splitting into three as the island cracks up and sinks beneath the waves. Still. 

We'll tough it out. Everything is packed, dates and times checked and triple checked. The excitement is building - this is an early trip over to Japan and we should see some of the first fish from the 2014 harvest. 

Am going to see if we can stream Instagram videos of the fish as we go, and we'll go from there. I will try to keep this blog as active as possible so bear with. The pics I post will not be of fish that I have bought so if you see some thing you must have, then say so or hold your peace forevermore. 

No comments: